(一)《肖申克的救赎》
(资料图)
这部电影基本上是入门级别的,绝大部分热爱电影的人都看过,其热度时至今日仍不减。讲的是一个银行家被冤枉,越狱的故事,希望让他重获自由。它带给观影者的是亘古不变的真理与心灵的震撼,引发对自由的定义和生命真谛的思考。
1.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以让你自由。
2.Some birds aren’t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock hem up DOES rejoice. Still, the place you live in is that much more drab and empty that they’re gone.
有些鸟是不能关在笼子里的,他们的羽毛太漂亮了,当他们飞走的时候...你会觉得把他们关起来是种罪恶,但是,他们不在了你会感到寂寞.
3.Things that make you sad, one day, you will laugh out and say it.
让你难过的事情,有一天,你一定会笑着说出来。
(二)《这个杀手不太冷》
这是一部1994年法国导演吕克·贝松编剧及执导创作的一部动作电影,影片主要讲述了一名职业杀手与一个小女孩的感人故事。
——吕克·贝松
就如导演所说虽然影片中男女主有着很大的年龄差,但是在观看后比并不会让人感到不适或违伦理。因为作为杀手的里昂心理就如小孩般简单纯粹,玛婷娜的到来让他打开了自己的内心。
1.Is life always this hard.Or is it just when you’re a kid?
生活是不是总会如此艰辛,还是仅仅童年才是如此
-Always like this.
总是如此
2.Leon,I think I’m kinda falling in love with you,It’s the first time for me,you know.
里昂,我想我爱上你了,要知道,这是我的初恋。
-How do you know it’s love if you’ve never been in love before.
你从来没有谈过恋爱,你怎么知道这是爱。
-Cause I feel it.
我能感受到
-where
哪里
-In my stomach,it’s all warm.I always had a knot there.And now is gone.
在胃部,暖暖的,以前我老是胃痛,但现在没有了。
3.You’ve given me a taste for life,I wanna be happy,sleep in a bed,have roots.
You’ll never be alone again.
你让给我体会了人生的快乐,我很快乐,安枕无忧,有根了,你不会再次孤单。
(三)《海上钢琴师》
1.Forgive me, my friend. But I"m not getting off.
原谅我吧,朋友,我不下船了。
2.He never set foot on dry land. Never. He"d seen it from the ports a hundred times, but he never got off the boat.
他从来没踏上陆地过,从来没有,他从舷窗看了这片大陆千百次,但从来没下过船。
3.You"re never really done for as long as you got a good story...and someone to tell it to.
只要你还有个好故事和一个能够倾诉的人,你就永远不会完蛋。
(四)《美丽人生》
1.Don"t hate your enemy, or you will make wrong judgment.
不要憎恨你的敌人,否则你将做出错误的判断。
2.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
3.The world you may be one person ,but to one person you may be the world.
对世界而言你是一个人,但对某人而言你是他的世界。